No matter what you are going through, never stop praising God. After all, God chose you so that you can give him praise [from 1 Peter 2:9-10 read 1 Peter 2:4-25 (9-10)].
STM Bible Snack
My life is an example to many, because you have been my strength and protection. 8 That is why I can never stop praising [God] you; I declare your glory all day long. Psalm 71:7-8 (NLT)
Never Stop Praising God
Let us offer, as our sacrifice, continual praise to God — it is an offering from your lips that glorify the name of the Lord; JESUS (from Hebrews 13:15 Open English Bible). The Psalms are full of terms that express praise and can be your motivation. I give you four to give you examples of ways to give verbal praise.
- To worship in words or song; to do honor to; to show the excellence of God [from the Hebrew תְּהִלָּה thillah].
- I will bless [praise] the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1
- Talk about how great God is. To make a show or celebrate [from the Hebrew הָלַל halal].
- In God we boast [praise you] all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah. Psalms 44:8
- Tell of (proclaim) the Lord’s greatness [from the Hebrew גָּדַל gadal].
- I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify [honor; bring glory to] him with thanksgiving. Psalms 69:30
- To lift up; be highly active [from the Hebrew רוּם ruwm].
- Exalt [praise; honor] ye the LORD our God, and worship [bow down] at his footstool [feet]; for he is holy. Psalms 99:5
I pray that you enjoyed this Bible snack. Now continue to boast about what the Lord has done and is doing in your life! Never stop praising God! Blessings to you and your loved ones—♥ Tim. ☺
Related docs for further Spiritual growth:
See what is available on the Sound Truth Ministry website.