You can have a better life. Yes, believe it or not, you can! Read this to find out how in just 7 minutes.
Better Life Through Christ Becomes Eternal Life With Christ
STM Bible Snack – Faith, the key to a better life
- Hebrews 11:6 [read Hebrews 11:4-7 (6)]
- Without faith no one can please God. Anyone who comes to God must believe that he is real and that he rewards those who truly want to find him. (ICB)
- KJV: But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Through faith the righteous will have eternal life
- Unlike life’s trials, your faith will last [endure] and show that you were faithful when Jesus comes back for you. Keep your focus on the prize—the better life and love the Lord. Increase your trust in Him and always praise Him.
- Matthew 24:13 [read Matthew 24:3-14 (13)]
- But those people who keep their faith [endure; stand firm; persevere] until the end will be saved. (EXB)
- KJV: But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Salvation; eternal life
- Your faith has a goal and a purpose. Each day, you get closer to that goal—your salvation. So endure and go through all that this life throws your way. In the end, Jesus—the captain of your salvation, will deliver you from the sufferings of this life.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
- We don’t give up. Our bodies are becoming weaker and weaker. But our spirits are being renewed day by day. 17 Our troubles are small. They last only for a short time. But they are earning for us a glory that will last forever. It is greater than all our troubles. 18 So we don’t spend all our time looking at what we can see. Instead, we look at what we can’t see. That’s because what can be seen lasts only a short time. But what can’t be seen will last forever. (NIRV)
- KJV: For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
Your faith will give you a better life
- Now rejoice and be exceedingly happy because your faith will give you a better life—your reward. Imagine living forever with no more death, sorrow, crying, or pain [see Revelation 21:1-8 (4)].
- Galatians 3:22 [read Galatians 3:19-25 (22)]
- But the Scriptures indicate that everything [i.e., everyone] is under the control of sin, so that the promise [of never-ending life] could be available [only] to those who have faith in Jesus Christ. (AUV)
- KJV: But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
Faith leads to eternal life. Because of your faith in Jesus Christ, you will receive a better life in heaven. You can stop worrying about your current circumstances. Suffering in this life is normal; it is a passing thing.
Whatever you go through now will only test your faith. Find comfort in knowing each test goes away sooner or later. By faith endure all things! My friends, remember that a better life through Christ becomes eternal life with Christ. I pray that you have enjoyed and will make the most of this Bible snack. Blessings to you and your loved ones—♥ Tim. ☺
Related studies/lessons/snacks for further spiritual growth:
♥ Question for “Better Life Through Christ Becomes Eternal Life With Christ”: Did this Bible snack help you at all?
I look forward to your feedback via comment at the bottom of the page or by emailing email@example.com. Have a fantabulous day!