Welcome to my ‘Simply Delicious’ Kitchen
Creating Every Dish with Love!
I love and cherish the chance to share my recipes please make yourself at home, feel free to try my recipes. You may notice, some of my recipes are basic (simple) recipes. let me explain, the basic recipes are for you:
- who are learning to cook
- who have extremely busy lives
- who prefer to spend just a little time in the kitchen
For those who are more advanced or desire a challenge I have something to float your fancy. Let me expound:
- who know the basics of cooking
- who do not lead very busy lives
- who love spending unlimited time being creative in the kitchen
Menu planning, catering and decorating for special events can be overwhelming, but not if you allow me to step in and show you how.
There is no greater gratification than the smile and thumbs up from your family or guest when you have executed the perfect meal. One of my motto’s : “The Love you put in will always come back to you”!
My specialty is to “toss it up and make it ‘Simply Delicious’. I add love and the Chef Ann touch to each recipe to make them ‘Simply Delicious‘ just for You.
I offer cooking classes focusing on learning the basics. Do you know and understand how to prepare your meals? I would like to help you learn what herbs, spices, and seasoning:
- to use in different types of food dishes
- go well with beef, chicken, fish, pork, turkey, etc.
- do you like ethnic foods, what is best for Indian, Italian, Mexican and others?
Do you realize there are proper ways to handle poultry? You might ask why? Cross contamination is one safety precaution to consider.
Later in food processing, other food-borne microbes can be introduced from infected humans who handle the food, or by cross contamination from some other raw agricultural product.
- For example, Shigella bacteria, hepatitis A virus and norovirus can be introduced by the unwashed hands of food handlers who are themselves infected.
- In the kitchen, microbes can be transferred from one food to another food by using the same knife, cutting board, or other utensils to prepare both, without washing the surface or utensil between.
- A food that is fully cooked can become contaminated if it touches other raw foods or drippings from raw foods that contain pathogens.
Source: Center for Disease Control (CDC) – Food Safety Office – Food Safety ‘How does food become contaminated?‘
Follow me for other tips on nutrition, health, and proper kitchen hygiene. Are you interested, good? I am so sorry to cut this short but I wanted to give you just a taste of what I offer. My near future plans include offering videos on YouTube and on my website.
Helping people learn to live on a budget focusing on learning how to shop, find bargains, etc. I also provide simple budgeting techniques. Dreams do come true! My next dream is to publish a cookbook with Chef Ann creations, will you help me make my dream come true? I feature and share two of my favorite recipes: Stuffed Bell Peppers Delight and Salmon Croquettes Delight; Made With the Best Quality Sockeye.
I am waiting, please visit my kitchen soon and leave me your feedback, don’t forget AnnSimplyDelicious.com! Bon appétit—Chef Ann