Want a less detailed breakdown of the Scriptures? We give you “Bible Lessons” to do it for you.
‘Bible Lessons’ are traditional lessons taught by seasoned Bible teachers. The lessons will not have as many Scriptures or Scripture references and will give less detailed teaching than the Bible studies.
Jesus used parables (life stories/experiences) to teach spiritual truths. Now we can learn lessons using His word. Please learn with us to enhance what you get from your place of worship.
- Active Faith Shows That You Trust God By Doing
- Believe That the Lord Can Do Whatever You Need
- Better Life Through Christ Leads To Eternal Life With Christ
- By Faith Watch Your Faith Work in Jesus Name
- By His Stripes
- Control: You Can Take Control of YOU!
- Faith Life
- Follow 3 Simple Keys for True Followers of Jesus
- Forgive Yourself – If God Forgave You Why Can’t You Forgive You?
- God’s Word – the Real Soul Food
- Habits – 2 Bad Habits to Avoid
- Hallelujah, Is It The Highest Praise?
- Let God Take Care of Your Worries and Concerns
- Love Yourself: Learn to Self-love in a Good Way
- Obey God Not People; You Will Never Regret It
- Older Men; 6 Bible-based Points on Being Senior Godly Men
- Spirit-led, Spirit-fed, That Old Sinful Life is Now Dead
Keep in mind, then, the teaching which was given to you, and be ruled by it and have a change of heart. If then you do not keep watch, I will come like a thief, and you will have no knowledge of the hour when I will come on you. (BBE)
Note: We attend many schools to get our natural education. Do not limit your Spiritual learning to one or two teachers. Make sure they teach truth using the word of God led by the Spirit.
Jesus said in John 17:17b “Sanctify them in the truth: your word is truth. (RKJNT) ♦ 1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. (KJV)
We appreciate your visit and would love to hear from you. Please feel free to email Tim. May God bless you with His presence, knowledge, and understanding.