Want more detailed breakdown of the Scriptures? We give you “Bible Lessons” to do it for you.
‘Bible Lessons’ are traditional lessons taught by seasoned Bible teachers. The lessons will not have as many Scriptures or Scripture references and will give more detailed teaching than the Bible studies.
Jesus used parables (life stories/experiences) to teach spiritual truths. Now we can learn lessons using His word. Please learn with us to enhance what you get from your place of worship.
- Believe That the Lord Can Do Whatever You Need
- By Faith Watch Your Faith Work in Jesus Name
- Faith Life
- Follow Me – 3 Simple Keys for True Followers of Jesus
- Forgive Yourself – If God Forgave You Why Can’t You Forgive You?
- How Faith Can Help Give You a Better Life
- Let God Take Care of Your Worries and Concerns
- Love Yourself: Learn to Self-love in a Good Way
- Obey God Not People; You Will Never Regret It
- Older Men – 6 Points on Being Senior Godly Men
- Spirit-led, Spirit-fed, That Old Sinful Life is Now Dead
- The Holy Spirit Bible Lesson; 2 Valuable Truths You Should Know
- You Can’t Afford to be Bored with God’s Word
Revelation 3:3 So remember and take to heart the lessons you have received and heard. Keep and obey them, and repent [change your sinful way of thinking, and demonstrate your repentance with new behavior that proves a conscious decision to turn away from sin]. So then, if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come to you. (AMP)
Note: We attend many schools to get our natural education. Do not limit your Spiritual learning to one or two teachers. Make sure they teach truth using the word of God led by the Spirit.
Jesus said in John 17:17b “Sanctify them in the truth: your word is truth. (RKJNT) ♦ 1 John 5:6 This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth. (KJV)
We appreciate your visit and would love to hear from you. Please feel free to email Tim. May God bless you with His presence, knowledge, and understanding.